Estar Technologies Ltd. Ltd. (the “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our”) respects your privacy. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for the Company’s website and services at www.estarmedical.co.uk, www.tropocells.com, www.cellenis.com including the purchase of the Company’s products (the “Website” and “Products” respectively, or collectively: the “Services”). It describes the ways your personal information and data is collected and used and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information.
Personally identifiable information that The Company collects
The Company does not knowingly collect your personally identifiable information without your consent.
Personally identifiable information may be collected when the Company exchanges communications with you through our online ‘Contact Us‘ form, for example, if you submit an inquiry to the Company’s customer support, or when you choose to share your personal details with the Company.
Please bear in mind that false, incorrect, outdated, abusive or unlawful information may prevent you from registering and may impair our ability to provide you the full scope of the Services, or to contact you.
When you use the Website or purchase a Product, the Company may use various technological measures to collect further information about your habits and store such information in web server log files, to maintain and enhance the Services, and to customize your experience. For example, the Company may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Website, the duration of your sessions, the web pages that you visit, the information that you read, Products that you are interested in or that you purchase, whether you have visited the Website before and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to sign-in or use the Website. The Company may collect and organize such information either by itself or by other third parties’ services (like Google Analytics) for internal purposes, such as tracking on number of visitors, Products viewed, categories viewed, general online sales, sales of specific Products, etc. In any event, the information collected will be used solely under the terms of this Policy.
The ways we use your personally identifiable information
The Company may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services and to enable you to use them;
- to improve and customize your experience with the Services;
- to develop and improve the Website;
- to better learn and understand which Products customers prefer;
- to provide you with support, assistance and updates;
- to facilitate our internal managerial, archival, administrative and audit activities;
- to handle inquiries, complaints and to collect payments;
- to send you updates and notices, to provide you with information relating to the Services and to provide you with further marketing and advertising material, such as information about new Products that may interest you;
- to facilitate communication between you and us;
- to conduct surveys from time to time;
- to contact you as and when the Company believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- to collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
Sharing information with others
We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances or subject to your explicit consent-
- When you use the Services. In these cases, the Company will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Services and to operate, maintain and enhance the Services;
- If the Company is required, or reasonably believes that is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where the Company may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If the Company organizes the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if the Company is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- The Company may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with the Company, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies, parent companies, distributers and regional representatives, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this Policy.
Transfer of data outside your territory
The Company, by its nature as an operator of an online service, may store and process information and content (including through Cloud Services) in Europe, the United States and in other various locations throughout the globe. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer.
We use de-identified or aggregated information
We may use de-identified, statistical or aggregated information, including information that we process according to this Policy, to properly operate the Services, to develop and improve the quality and functionality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing features and for other research, development and statistical purposes. We may share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, developers, affiliates and any other third party, at our sole discretion, provided however, that we will not knowingly, or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity without your consent.
Access to your personal information
You have a right to access your personally identifiable information if, and to the extent, we keep such data about you, and to update, rectify or remove such data. To apply for a copy of your information, please contact us by using the ‘Contact Us‘ form on the Website.
Before allowing you to exercise your right, we will need to verify your identity. We will make the information available to you, subject to any legitimate constraints and pursuant to the applicable law. We may refuse your request, for example, if we are unable to identify you, or if we believe that removal of certain information may jeopardize activities or features of the Services, harm other users, or compromise our legal rights.
We may provide you additional options to delete your personal information through the settings and preferences features of the Services. You may access your account and edit or amend the personal details that you provided during registration at any time, through your account settings. If you find that the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you may make all necessary changes to correct it.
We retain different types of personally identifiable information for different periods, depending on the purposes for processing the information and our legitimate business purposes. When we no longer need to process the information that identifies you, we may take measures to de-identify the information.
Generally, as long as you are a user of the Services, we do not delete information related to you, unless there are technical reasons that require us to retain only portions of the data, or if we are required by law to delete it.
Please note that we will retain and disclose information when we deem it necessary to satisfy orders issued by courts and government authorities. We will notify you about the disclosure, only if we are explicitly permitted to do so. In any case, we may keep any aggregated or anonymous information for statistical, development, marketing and other purposes, indefinitely.
Important notice about children’s privacy
We do not allow children under the age of 18 to use the Services. If you are not yet 18 years of age, then you may not use the Services and must not provide any personal details to us.
We do not intentionally collect personal information about children who are under 18 years of age. If we learn that a child under the age of 18 provided personally identifiable information to us without verifiable parental consent, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases.
We strongly encourage parents to monitor their children’s use of online applications. We will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by contacting us through the ‘Contact Us’ add link form on the Website.
Securing your personal information
We and third parties on our behalf implement security measures to secure the information we store and process. While such security measures reduce the risk of security breaches, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, while we take reasonable measures to secure the information, we cannot guarantee that it will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or unauthorized access.
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block our cookies, you may do so by clicking the “options” button on your browser’s menu and follow the necessary instructions. You can read your browser’s Help file for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of the Services, or certain features thereof.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time, we may change and update the terms of this Policy. Technical changes in the Services, new features and evolvement of relevant legal aspects, will require us to adapt this Policy.
We will notify you, either through the Services, or through any other means, in our discretion, of any substantial change that we make to this Policy. The changes will apply to you seven (7) days following transmission of the display of the notice to you. You agree to be bound by all changes made in the terms of this Policy. Continuing to use the Services after that date will indicate your acceptance to the amended policy. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Services.
We may also amend this Policy to comply with any legal requirements. In these cases, the amendments will become effective as required or ordered and we will send you a notice of such change.
Estar Technologies Ltd.
15 Ha’merkava St.
P.O. Box 2150
Holon 5812101, Israel
Last Updated: February 26, 2019